Home

"So

"So ... You're a werewolf?" Alice asked as they were standing behind a tree watching Jafar's guards search for them

"Shh Alice they're gonna here you." Ella stated, "But yes, yes I am, how do you think I found you so quickly?"

They quickly spun around when they heard twigs snapping from behind them

"Knave." Alice sighed when she saw that it was only Will coming out from the bush

"You really need to stop calling us that." Ella said, "Where have you been?"

"Sorry nature was calling." Will said leaning behind the tree next to Ella.

"Really what did it say?" Alice asked being very serious

Ella shook her head and said, "Nothing you want to hear, trust me."

"So those guys out there." Will said nodding to the group of people a few meters ahead of them, "They're looking for us?"

"No, they're looking for someone who's escaped." Alice stated, "They're looking for Cyrus."

"Well that's good then." Ella said not keeping her eyes off the men

Alice narrowed her eyes and said, "How is that good news."

Ella rolled her eyes and said, "Because if they're still looking for him that means they haven't found him... but it's only a matter of time so I suggest we start looking too."

"Actually we don't have to." Alice said

"And why's that?" Will sighed

"Because I know where he's going." Alice said simply

"And where might that be?" Ella asked

Alice turned to look at the pair saying, "The only place he know he'll be safe-"

Ella cut her off saying, "Safe? In Wonderland? With Jafar and the Red Queen after him I highly doubt such a place exists."

Alice gave Ella a look and she continued moving back round to face the guards, "Well there is he just needs to get there before they get him."