Into the Deep

Emma held out a picture of Henry towards Aurora, saying, "The boy you saw in your dream- is that him?"

Aurora took the picture from Emma's hand, looking at it closely before saying the words that Ella was hoping would never happen.

"Yes, this is Henry."

Mary Margaret stood up, started to pace as Ella stood up and walked over to the fire pit, where she sat down and put her head in her hands while she heard Emma say, "That's impossible. It's a dream. How could you dream of my son?"

"I have no idea" Aurora said, shaking her head.

Mary Margaret suddenly spoke up saying, "Maybe it wasn't a dream."

"What?"  Emma asked as she stood up, facing Mary Margaret

Aurora stood up beside Emma and Ella who was still sitting down  watching the group, "That room. I've been there." Mary Margaret said

"When I told you about it, you didn't ay anything," Aurora said slightly hurt from what Ella could see

Mary Margaret defended herself saying, "You were terrified, I didn't want to make things worse by telling you it might be real."

"A room in a dream is real?" Mulan questioned as she stood beside Ella who had her head rested on her knee.

Mary Margaret turned around and said. "The sleeping curse It has to be! I went through it, Aurora went through it-"

Mary Margaret was cut off by Emma saying, "Henry's been through it because I wouldn't believe him."

"Emma." Mary Margaret said softly

"What else did you lie about?" Aurora said boldly, Ella looked up, impressed

Mary Margaret looked slightly shocked as she said, "I was- I wasn't lying. I was protecting you"

"It's a netherworld." Ella said standing up

"What are you talking about?" Emma said glancing at Ella

"Gold once told me that when people go under the sleeping curse their soul travels to a netherworld where it resides until awoken. Now this world is between life and death and it's very real. However even when the curse is broke. Sometimes in sleep the victims find their way back to that world." Ella explained, whilst sitting back down on the log.