What happened to Fredrick

"Hello, Anna

"Hello, Anna." Anna heard from behind her

She was sitting in Granny's diner waiting for her order to be ready. Mary Margaret sat a few tables behind her waiting for Emma. Anna was in the middle of reading the book Alice in Wonderland when she heard someone talk to her. She recognized the voice as August Booth also known as Pinocchio.

Anna turned around smiled at him in greeting and turned back to her book. Thinking about how wrong this Lewis Carroll got almost everything wrong.

August watched her and simply thought "It's going to be really painful when she gets all her memories back. Regina changed her a lot for her to not be almost killing people all the time."

Anna had gotten a feeling of her being watched, so she put her book down and said, "What do you want August?"

"Wanted to see if you were less 'breaking the curse is impossible' now that you have a version of Will back." August said sitting beside her. "And you're reading a book about your own realm that doesn't make sense." He laughed

"I am slightly less it's... that word... but I still think its going to be hard, and yes I'm reading a book about my own realm and none of it is true." Anna said shaking her head at how wrong the book is.

"Anna your order." Ruby said as she walked over and placed a to-go bag with what she ordered and placed a coffee cup in front of August. He smiled and said, "See you later."

Anna didn't look up from her book as she said, "Mhm" But as soon as he was outside, Ruby came over, sat down and said, " You okay?"

Anna raised an eyebrow and said, "What do you mean?"

"You seem a little off, well you're in here more often and not with Henry a lot anymore and you look and sound like you've changed."

"I sound different?" Anna asked putting the book down.

"Yeah your accent changes as if this one isn't your real one." Ruby siad

Anna raised an eyebrow and said, "Okay sure, but Regina doesn't want me near Henry."