And they lived...

"Amara and I are now the two most powerful sorcerers in the world

"Amara and I are now the two most powerful sorcerers in the world." Jafar said once they had finished the spell and Amara, Alice and Ella were all sitting around Cyrus's body. Amara had used her newfound magic to heal Ella's leg as she no longer hand wolf healing. "But the problem is I've never been good at sharing."

He used his magic to pick up one of the shards of glass and aimed it right at Amara's back but before he could he heard a voice, "Jafar stop." Jafar span around, and as he dropped the shard it smashed.

"The has already been enough death the way to true power is with mercy." Jafar's father said

"Like the mercy you showed the boy who came to you looking for his fathers love?" Jafar asked

His father shook his head and said ,"Love. Was not something I could just give you Jafar you had to earn it."

"I think I've grown tired of this argument father lucky for me I won't be having it ever again. I'm no longer bound by the laws of magic I can have whatever I want." Jafar said quietly

"And what is that?" His father asked

Jafar smiled and said, "The same thing I've wanted since I was ten years old-"

His father cut Jafar off saying ,"When will you get it I'm never going to-"

Jafar raised his hands and his eyes turned white and Jafar's father stopped arguing and said, "Jafar." He walked towards him, "My son." He picked up his hands and kissed them, "I'm so proud of you you're everything a father could ask for my life was empty until you arrived." He cupped Jafar's head in his hands, "I love you."

Jafar span around ready to taunt Amara about winning but when he saw no one there, "Where are they?" He yelled

. . . . .

"Laws of magic," Ella whispered, "Can't bring back the dead, can't make someone love you and change the past he just made his father love him."

Amara and Alice were carrying Cyrus, his arms over their shoulder, "We have a long way to go we can't carry him there." Alice said dropping to the floor