The Doctor

"I don't know if I can do this, I'm not a very good liar," Aurora said as they came towards the camp

She had been going on about the same thing for hours now and quite honestly, Ella was in the mood to kill some people. Violently.

But it definitely wouldn't happen with Mulan there and she wasn't sure she was strong enough to kill her yet.

"It's not really a lie Aurora, Lancelot did die an honourable death, Cora did escape- all true."

"Just leave all the particulars to us" Emma said from the back of the group

As Emma started jabbering on about unnecessary panic Mulan noticed that the tower was empty, while Ella had a bad feeling.

Something was wrong.

Ella was right about her bad feelings she was always right, as Mulan held out a hand saying, "Wait we always have sentries guarding the entrance."

Ella unsheathed her sword as did Mulan and started walking towards the entrance as Mulan said, "Stay close."

They all walked into the camp, Ella and Mulan in the front in case anyone wanted to surprise them.

Ella put up her sword though when she saw all the bodies.

Mulan did the same and Ella heard Emma say, "Oh my God."

"Well this just got a tiny bit more interesting." Ella said with a 'Ella smirk'

. . . .

"This can't be. Our land, we were protected here. We were hidden. How did the ogres find us?" Mulan asked as they were all walking around the camp looking for survivors.

Ela looked around and said, "This wasn't ogres."

"What?" Mulan asked

"Cora did this I can feel her magic everywhere, their hearts were ripped out I only know of one person other than me who might do this."

"We have to stop her." Mary Margaret declared

Ella turned around to face Mulan in shock as she said, "It's too late, she killed them- she killed them all."