Straight on till morning

Emma, Mary Margaret and David were sitting in the truck as David drove to the park debating whether or not to go and see Ella in the hospital

They all wanted to go and see her but on the other hand they didn't want to see her in the state that she was in, when the paramedics had taken her she was choking up more black blood than she had ever lost before.

David pulled up as Emma, Mary Margaret and he got out slowly as he headed up the steps.

He saw Gold and said, "Gold, what are you doing here?"

"Well my son made it clear to stay away from him... so I'm spending time with my Grandson instead." Gold explained as he motioned to Henry

Mary Margaret looked over to Emma and said, "Emma, it's okay why don't you go and talk to Henry we'll handle this."

Emma nodded and headed over to Henry letting them tell Gold what had happened to Neal.

Emma knew as she walked over to Henry that she needed to tell him about Neal and Ella before anything.

She walked over to him and Henry saw her getting of his swing saying, "Emma!"

"Hey, Kid." Emma said not smiling at all

Henry noticed the look on her face as she said, "What's the matter?"

He then quickly looked around and said, "Where's Ella?" Knowing that Mary Margaret and David had been forcing Ella to stay with them at all times just in case 

Emma gave him a sad smile and said, "Come here," She walked him over to a bench, "I have something to tell you."

She sat him on the bench and said, "Before I tell you about Anna, I need to tell you about your dad."

"What about him?"

"Tamara... shot him." Henry's eyes widened, "She opened a portal under us and me and your dad were pulled in, but before we were pulled through Anna grabbed me and I grabbed Neal. He let go of me so Anna could get me out of the portal so you wouldn't loose al three of us."