Dreamy

Anna sat next to Emma at Granny's as she drank some tea and ate slowly before going to work

Emma was reading something and Anna was thinking about a bad dream she had last night.

Ella wiped the blood the blood from her cheek as she picked up her sword from the ground. His eyes followed her blade as she pressed it against his neck saying, "Don't move."

"El, let's go we got what we came for." Will said packing everything into his bag.

"You did, I didn't, she gave me something else to do."

"You don't have to." The man said

"...Yeah she does." Will said walking over to his sister and placing his hand onto the hilt of her sword on top of hers and said, "But we do it together, always."

They pushed their hands forwards and blood came gushing from the mans neck as he dropped to the ground where he proceeded to die. She looked up at Will and said "I hate her"

"I know, me too."

"That was a memory that I couldn't remember before so maybe I'm getting them all back eventually." Anna thought to herself.

"Hey, you okay?" Anna looked over to Emma with a smile and said, "Yeah. I'm fine I just had a bad dream last night and It's still on my mind."

Emma smiled at her roommate, but both of their attention was turned towards Mary Margaret who had just walked into the Diner with a clipboard in her hand.

"Oh no." Anna said looking at Mary Margaret.

"Excuse me can I have everyone's attention please?"

Everyone ignored Mary Margaret, and Emma shot Anna a confused look.

Anna whistled then shouted, "Shut up and listen!." and everyone proceeded to look to Mary Margaret, "Thank you." 

"I'm sorry to interrupt your morning but I wanted to remind everyone that a very special occasion is upon us- Miner's day. As always, the Nuns of Storybrooke is hoping that everyone involved will help sell their exquisite candles. All we need are a few energetic volunteers, so who wants to join me?" Mary Margaret explained trying her hardest to sound exciting and happy.