The Evil Queen

"Morning Ella

"Morning Ella." Ella heard

She turned around and saw Regina standing behind her.

"What do you want?" Ella replied

"I haven't had the chance to see how you are... so how are you?" Regina said quietly

Ella shrugged and sat down on the bench in front of where Henry was filling bird feeders, it was a good thing that he couldn't hear them.

"Between you and me... dying sounds like a very good option right now." Ella trailed off.

"Why?" Regina sighed probably knowing the answer

"People only look at people like us one way, the evil queen and the knave of hearts... they don't like at us like Regina and Ella, I'm not sure I like that."

Regina looked at her and nodded saying, "You have about a week to live right?" Ella nodded, "Well what if we use that week to keep Henry safe."

Ella shook her head and said, "I can't Regina, I can't get into any more fights. I'm so tired. You know it hurts to move now. Mary Margaret had to literally help me down the stairs. I don't want to fight them with you because I don't think my body can handle that right now."

"I-I'm sorry." Regina apologised.

Ella sadly smiled at her and said, "I know I should be mad at you right now, I should be wanting to rip your head off, but I'm not because I know that you're not as bad as everyone says you are Regina, I may only have met you once in our world. But I've met worse."

"Thank you, you're not so bad either." Regina said to the girl looked like she was about to keel over, but who still had enough strength to fight.

Ella looked over at Henry and said, "Quick, go see him I won't tell if you don't."

Regina smiled and said, "Thank you."

. . . .

Ella walked into the diner with Emma a few hours later, and the blonde bumped into Tamara.

Ella bent down and picked up a piece of paper off of the floor and her eyes eyes widened slightly as she saw all the names on the list

mostly hers