Dirty little secrets

In the tent, Anastasia was standing  by the door, Will and Ella were sitting on the sofa, Alice was sitting on the bed and Cyrus was pacing up and down

"The whole time Jafar held me captive he had my brothers right there, how could I not have known?" Cyrus said pacing up and down holding the genie bottle.

"Cyrus, don't punish yourself Jafar didn't know about your relations if he did he would have used it against you." Anastasia said

"Either way we're going to do whatever it takes to free them-"

"And me," Will said cutting Alice off, "That's my house he's holding and frankly I hate it." He pointed to the bottle, "There's not a lot of elbow room, and you know what else?"

"Please don't tell us." Ella said shaking her head

"A toilet!" Will said looking outraged

"Anyway obviously the first thing we need to do is find the bottles." Ella said and she turned to face Anastasia , "If Jafar has moved into into the castle would he have moved them with him?"

"Absolutely." Anastasia nodded

"Well then we just need to break into the palace and take them." Alice stated

"Oh yeah because it's really that simple," Ella said

Anastasia nodded, "She's right the five of us are nothing to Jafar's magic, not even Ella. The only thing that can protect us is an army... my army."

"In case you haven't noticed your army has deserted you." Cyrus said, "And your former subjects are more willing to see you eaten alive by Bandersnatch's."

"I am quite aware of peoples feelings towards me." Anastasia snapped, "I'm just gonna have to prove them wrong." She snatched the bottle and began to walk away

"Why fight Jafar if we can simply disarm him?" Cyrus asked, "My brothers and I weren't born Genies we were cursed if we can break that curse-"

Alice cut Cyrus off saying, "We can free them."