Tallahassee

Ella, Hook, Aurora, Mulan, Mary Margaret and Emma stood at the bottom of the beanstalk, looking up at it

Ella, Hook, Aurora, Mulan, Mary Margaret and Emma stood at the bottom of the beanstalk, looking up at it. Ella was imagining the first beanstalk she had ever climbed.

She had Will with her at the time, so whilst he made sure that she didn't fall, she made sure he didn't fall.

Ella enjoyed that memory because it was one of the memories where she wasn't controlled by Cora, they were free.

"It's a little freakier than I remember from the story." Emma said as she looked up at the beanstalk.

Ella, who stood next to her, rolled her eyes and said, "Really? Still stuck on the Story thing we are obviously real"

Emma looked at the brunette with a glare while Ella just smirked at her.

Ella was still annoyed at Emma for one, saying Cora had a good reason for chopping off her head and two for her even being in the enchanted forest in the first place.

"Ignore her, she obviously knows nothing about us love." Ella heard, she turned her head to the left as she knew that voice well, Peters. She closed her eyes blocking it out knowing it wasn't real.

"Reminds me of death." Mulan said

Ella looked at her with raised eyebrows as Mary Margaret said, "Encouraging."

"Well... the compass awaits. Shall we?" Hook said, as they all started walking towards the beanstalk.

"Wait, these beans create... portals, why not just pick one and go home? Why the compass?" Emma asked

"Because there aren't any more beans." Ella sighed, knowing if there were she'd be in Neverland by now and not dying.

Hook nodded in agreement, saying, "Whatever story you think you know dear, is most certainly wrong."

"Trust me I got that when I learnt that Ella Scarlett was a murderer-"

Ella cut Emma off saying, "I know you're new here, but believe me if Regina is scared of me she has a pretty damn good reason. So you might want to shut up before you dig yourself an even bigger grave, the way you're going your grave will be filled with your body parts... scattered, not a body."