We are both

Ella wanted to kill both of the women on the horses in front her repeatedly

When she had first woken up her arms and legs were tied together, the first thing the warrior lady said to her was, "Who are you, why did you bring the wraith and why did you kill the prince?"

Ella had simply laughed and said, "One I'm someone you really shouldn't've tied up, two Believe me that wraith took me from my family again I didn't bring it and three I tend not to kill royalty messy business, Now let me go before I kill you both repeatedly." 

Mary Margaret had then woke up also tied up and had said to Ella, "What's going on?"

"Well-"

Ella got cut off by the brunette princess who said, "She has already threatened us twice."

. . . .

Ella, Mary Margaret and Emma were currently being dragged behind two horses, Ella had gotten a long cut from a knife down the side of her face courtesy of the warrior lady.

As the horses stopped moving Mary Margaret asked, "What is this place?"

"Our home," Was the warrior lady's short reply.

When they made it to the camp, Mary Margaret looked over to Ella who was staring intensely at the ropes that were wrapped around her hands

"What are you doing?" Emma asked quietly

"Getting out of here, magic is normal." Ella said as the ropes exploded into flames, the horses stopped and the warrior lady jumped down brandishing her sword

"How?"

"It's called Magic love heard of it?" Ella said with a smile running round to the horse with the stuck up princess on and grabbing her sword from the bag.

"Come on show me what you got warrior lady." Ella said with a smirk

Before Ella knew it there were more men surrounding her with swords, Ella span her sword, then threw it onto the ground, making all the soldiers very confused.

She then said, "Hey, lets have some fun."

"What?" The warrior lady said confused

"I said... hey." Ella said holding her hand up in the air slowly curling her fingers in, making all the soldiers crumble to the floor in pain and very quickly went limp on the ground by the time her hand was in a fist.

The warrior lady looked shocked looking around at her fallen soldiers, when she looked up at Ella and smiled before everything went black.

"No!" Mary Margaret yelled as she turned towards the warrior lady and threw her knee into her stomach and yelled, "Emma run!"

Emma did as she was told until she heard something thud, Emma turned around and saw her mother and her sister next to each other unconscious on the ground.

Emma looked up at the Warrior lady and said, "What did you do?"

"Take them to the pit." She said to the people around her

Two people dragged Mary Margaret and another two dragged Ella into the hole that Emma walked into, when they had left Emma immediately went over to Mary Margaret and Ella.

"Hey wake up come on!" Emma said shaking Mary Margaret and Ella

"Can you hear me?"

She was stopped though as she heard a voice coming from the back of the cave saying, "Do you need help?"

"Who are you?" Emma asked the woman

"A friend of your friend." She said motioning down to the unconscious Ella Scarlett, "My name is Cora."

Any suggestions feel free to comment

Vote and comment