Manhattan

Ella was sitting on the floor in the living room, texting Will

Ella was sitting on the floor in the living room, texting Will. She was about to get up and leave when Mary Margaret yelled, "Ella!"

Mary Margaret had left the room to talk to Emma while David sat on the sofa behind Ella. He was reading the newspaper and trying to get her to open up to him.

Every time he said something, Ella simply shut him up by either giving him a look or telling him to shut up.

Ella sighed, stood up and headed into the room where Mary Margaret was

Ella stood in front of Mary Margaret as she put the phone on speaker.

A few minutes of explaining, Mary Margaret said, "Wait... Gold's son is Henry's father?"

"I know I know and the millions of questions you have, I have too but the problem is it doesn't matter right now because I don't know what to do." Emma said

"Please don't tell me you're calling to ask us to tell you to keep it from him?"

"Henry thinks his father is dead. I told him that for a reason. I want to protect him." Emma stated

Mary Margaret simply said, "No matter what this guy did, Henry has a right to know who his father is- the truth about your parents-"

Ella cut her off saying, "Emma you of all people should know how important that is."

"I don't want Henry to get hurt. I just want to protect him." Emma said, sounding like she was about to cry

"Are you sure this is about protecting Henry or yourself?" Ella asked

"Okay, getting off this subject." Emma said with a small laugh, "Mary Margaret can I talk to Ella for a second?"

"Yeah sure." Mary Margaret said as she handed the phone to Ella who quickly moved out the room.

Ella outside the apartment on the stairs as Emma said, "How you doing?"

"Well my nose bleeds black now." Ella said with a small chuckle, "And nightmares keep coming."