Second star on the right

Ella raised her sword as she walked in front of Emma, David, Snow, and Henry

Since magic didn't work on her it was obvious why she would go before them all.

She stayed in front of them as she tried opening the door to Regina's office.

It was unlocked, so Ella gave David a confused look.

She then quickly opened the door and David walked in, in front of her

As Emma and David checked around the room, Ella sighed and sheathed her sword

Emma then turned around towards the door and said, "It's okay! She's not here!"

Henry and Mary Margaret then walked into the office.

Henry quickly ran and stood by Ella as he said, "W...When you find her, you're not gonna hurt her... are you?"

"No of course not," Ella said as she smiled down at Henry.

Emma then immediately said, "We just want the beans she stole from us."

Ella looked over to the cast that held the beans or used to hold a stalk of beans, as Ella noticed there weren't anymore on there.

"I don't get it. Why would Regina leave her door unlocked?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Especially when she's keeping the beans here," David said as he went and stood by Ella noticing what she and Henry were looking at.

Mary Margaret then walked over as Ella said, "Well if she had them or didn't, have them they are gone now."

"Something's not right. Regina would never leave evidence like this behind," Emma stated.

Ella looked over at her and said, "I have to agree her family doesn't go well with evidence ."

"Maybe she already used them to portal out of Storybrooke?" David asked.

Ella gave him a look as Emma said exactly what Ella was thinking, "And without Henry? I don't think so."

"What if something bad happened to her?" Henry asked.