Lacey

"You don't need to call Gold I'm fine

"You don't need to call Gold I'm fine." Ella said walking into the living room where David was dialling Gold, "Besides there's nothing he can do."

"You woke up screaming then you started throwing up black blood, then you cried, I have never seen you cry, So you are not okay!" David snapped whilst picking up the phone.

Ella sighed, waved her hand and the phone moved from David's hand into hers, "You know how I woke up when I did, because I won against the curse, It's playing a game and so far, I'm winning so you can call Gold when I start to loose, Okay?"

David reluctantly nodded and Ella put the phone back in the holder and started to walk out of the front door when she stopped at said, "By the way I am only living here because it's in the middle of town and I don't think I could walk out to the cabin every day."

. . . .

Ella was sleeping soundly in her hammock when she woke up with a start almost falling out. She held a hand to where her heart should be and Peter walked up to her saying, "What's the matter love?"

"Will... something is wrong, somethings happening." Ella said as she hopped out of her hammock

"How do you know?" Peter said following Ella into the woods.

"We share... shared a heart and I can feel what he feels and he can feel what I feel too. I felt panicked and scared, and it wasn't me. He's in trouble." Ella said pacing in a clearing

Peter walked over to her and held her hands saying, "He'll be fine, if he's anything like you, he won't get caught because you have never got caught."

Ella nodded and sighed.

. . . .

"I'll see you later." Ella said to Henry as he hugged her

"Can't I just stay with you?" He asked

"No, because I have to do some really boring things and It would bore you, go hang out with your dad."