The Still small voice

Anna sighed as she slowly got down from her bed, leaving the room and heading down the hallway

Emma followed them, before saying to Mary Margaret "I'll make sure she's okay."

As Anna walked into the room next door , she saw Henry sitting on a chair reading his once upon a time book on the table, Anna sat in a chair next to him, "Why'd you leave kid?"

"I thought you were mad at me for leaving you when you didn't talk to me." Henry said looking at the brunette.

Anna tilted her head as she looked at him smiled and said, "Hen, I just had hundreds of memories shoved into my head, and I have a concussion, I'd never ignore you." Anna said in her real accent.

Henry looked at her, grinned and jumped out of his chair flinging himself over her. "Oh, watch it Henry!"

"You remember?" He said quietly

"Not a lot, but I know enough to realise that I hate this accent." Anna said with a smile. "

. . . .

Anna and Mary Margaret were walking out of the hospital, when the ground started shaking. They both managed to hold onto something but Anna, who still had a concussion was slightly disorientated.

Mary Margaret helped her up from where she had fallen into the wall, and they walked over to where everyone else was heading. Anna went to stand with Ruby whilst Mary Margaret stayed back.

"How are you?" Ruby said hugging her.

"I'm fine, what the hell happened." Anna said, struggling to keep up her American accent.

"Be careful, step back" Regina yelled as she drove up in her car. She walked over to Graham who had Emma standing next to him. "Sherriff go set up a perimeter and Marco why don't you go help with the fire department.

Marco ran off to do as he was ordered when Regina turned to Emma and said "Miss swan this is now town business, you're free to go."

"Well actually I work for the town now." Emma stated,