Hat Trick

Emma walked into the station not expecting to see Henry sitting on one of the chairs reading his book next to Anna who was yet again reading Alice in Wonderland

She was confused as she said, "Henry, what are you doing here?"

"I came to congratulate you." That made Anna turn to face not hearing what she expected to hear.

Emma looked at Anna, who shrugged, and then back to Henry, saying, "For what?"

"Your genius plan," Henry said with a cheeky grin.

Anna raised her eyes in confusion, Henry normally told her everything to do with operation Cobra but even she had no idea what he was talking about.

"And what plan's that, Henry?" Mr Gold asked the question that Anna and Emma were too confused to ask.

Henry looked at Mr Gold in confusion and then looked down into his lap, not saying a word.

Anna's eyebrows rose as Mr Gold nodded in understanding and moved into the room where the cells were.

"Sorry, I thought Mr Gold was in on it now that he's Ms. Blanchard's lawyer." Henry stated

Anna spoke up saying, "In on what?"

"The escape plan,"

That made Emma and Anna's faces pale as they looked at each other. Then they all heard Mr Gold say, "Sheriff, Anna, could you join me in here please?"

Emma shared a look with Anna and they both ran into the room, with Henry following Anna.

Anna quickly put her hand over her mouth as she saw the empty cell.

Henry stood beside Anna as she stood beside Emma.

Mr Gold stood in front of them all, "She's gone."

"Henry what did you do?" Emma asked as she headed towards the wide open cell

Henry held up his hands as he said, "Nothing. She was gone when I got here."

"I didn't even think to check, I didn't think we were allowed." Anna said cursing herself for actually following the rules for once.

"Her arraignment's tomorrow, if she's not there-"