In the name of the brother

"Your w-what? Emma asked as she looked at Ella with wide eyes

Ella simply rolled her eyes and said, "I. Am. Dying. Simple No?"

Emma's mouth dropped and she was about to say something, when her phone rang. Ella chuckled at the timing.

"When Emma put the phone down she walked over to Ella and said, "You, you're coming with me, There was a incident at the line. We are going to go get Mary Margaret and David, then we are all going to talk."

"Yeah no, you're not telling them." Ella said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Emma gave her a confused look and said, "They are your parents they need to know."

"I kept it a secret because I didn't want them to know, I don't need them to feel sorry for me." Ella explained, "Mary Margaret is awful at keeping secrets and I can't have Henry knowing."

"Why did you tell me then?" Emma asked

"I don't know, honestly you were the nearest person that I knew and besides Will already knows, he can't be here all the time I didn't want to be alone here." Ella sighed and ran her hand through her hair.

Emma smiled sadly and said, "Lets go we'll talk in the car."

Ella nodded and followed Emma out the door.

. . . .

As Emma drove up to the town line, David jumped out the car and ran towards Belle and Gold, who were on the ground in front of his car.

Ella saw Hook on the side of the road and walked over as she heard Emma on the phone.

Ella bent down next down to Hook as he said, "Hello, my werewolf friend." Ella raised her eyes, made her eyes turn blue and growl, her eyes went down when Emma put a hand on her shoulder.

"Hello beautiful." He said as Emma walked over

Emma bent down, as Ella pushed slightly on Hook's chest.

He yelled out in pain and Emma said, "I think your ribs are broken."

"Well that must be why it hurts when I laugh." Hook said sarcastically.