Milo !!

Anna was wearing a red jacket with black trousers as the queen obviously knows that she wouldn't wear a dress and besides she couldn't do her job with a dress on

Anna was wearing a red jacket with black trousers as the queen obviously knows that she wouldn't wear a dress and besides she couldn't do her job with a dress on. When she heard that bell she hates with all of her being and before Anna could react she disappeared in a puff a red smoke straight into the throne room of the Queen of Hearts.

"Will you stop doing that I have feet or my own magic" Anna angrily said.

"Is that any way to talk to your Queen?" the Red Queen said outraged.

"Not really but I don't really care... what do you want?"

. . . .

"Anna, uh, Miss Heart can you hear me?" Regina was saying right in her face.

"Sorry, uh yeah I must've zoned out sorry what were you saying"

"Can you watch Henry today whilst I have a council meeting?" Regina said growing more impatient as she was already late to begin with.

"Yeah of course well I'm already here so you should get going, you're late" Anna said with a smile a very fake smile .

"I'm what?"

"I said you're late and by the way you are dressed it seems for a very important date not a council meeting"

Regina just stared at her then left the house with a slam, and she wonders why she doesn't have any friends.

Anna walked out of the dining room and walked up to stairs to Henry's room where she sat on his bed and waited for him to get out of the toilet.

Henry casually strolled out of the toilet which Anna was in clear view of.

"Ok stop where you are" She said.

"What?" Henry said looking confused

"What did you forget to do?" Anna asked

"Hands" Henry said sounding annoyed

Anna nodded, "Yes well done now go and do it we have to get you to the hospital for the programme thing your doing with Mary Margaret."