The New Neverland

Ella wrapped her arms round a rope tightly as she braced herself for what would be a rough landing of the ship

Ella looked over to Hook who was steering and said, "I would like to survive the trip back to see Will so please don't kill us landing this thing."

"My name is Captain for a reason." Hook said steering the ship to go down

Ella just glared at him and shook her head

. . . .

Everyone looked shocked when they saw Ella walk off the boat next to David, and as soon as she stepped off the boat she was tackled into a hug by Wil, who was saying, "I only came here because I didn't feel anything I didn't think you would actually be alive! How are you alive?! Not that I'm complaining I've never been happier to see you!"

Peter watched the pair hug as he held back a glare thinking, "So that's the brother she's linked too."

As Will let go of Ella she was then pulled into a hug by Ruby.

"You're alive!?" Ruby said when she let go of Ella

Ella smiled and nodded her head saying, "Course I am I wasn't going to leave you guys all alone now was I?"

Ella then looked over to Mary Margaret who was standing talking to a red head, she then turned back to Will and said, "Is that?"

Will nodded, grabbed Ella's hand and pulled her over to Mary Margaret

"Ella, you remember Ariel right?" Will said as they walked over to them

"You two know each other?" Mary Margaret asked

"Yeah, she's the only mermaid I can tolerate." Ella said with a smile, she turned to look at Eric, "See you got your princess."

"That I do." Eric said with a nod

Ella smiled and said, "Good."

Ella discreetly snuck away from all the people who were hugging and reuniting and walked over to the edge of the pier where Will was sitting at the edge looking at the ocean.