The price of Gold

The next morning Anna was sitting across the table from Henry at Regina's house

"I know you think otherwise, but I don't enjoy these Saturday City Council meetings. Sometimes they are just unavoidable. Now, you know the rules." Regina said whilst applying some lipstick in the mirror.  

"Yes-" Henry said putting down his hulk comic, " On homework, no on Tv and stay inside."

"Good boy" Regina said with a smile

Anna turned to look at her phone that was beeping as Regina said, "Under no circumstances do you leave this house."

"You mean don't see my mom" Henry corrected. 

Anna looked up from her phone and said, "Her name's Emma Henry."

Regina looked at the brunette in shock at why she was taking her side, but quickly told Henry. "She's not your mother, she's just a woman passing through. Now do as I say or there will be consequences," She turned to walk away, "I'll be back at five sharp."

As soon as Regina left Henry stood up and Anna said, "No point stopping you huh?"

"Nope." Henry said with a cheeky smile.

"Go, but if Regina asked I had no idea deal?"

"Deal." Henry grabbed his bag and ran out of the door.

As Henry ran out of the door, Anna smiled.

"Someone has to let that kid have freedom" 

When she suddenly had a massive pain in her head and fell to the floor all the lights turning black.

. . . .

"I thought Anna was watching you today?" Emma asked as she and Henry walked down the street. Henry looked at Emma as he said "She let me go."

"Do you mind if we go back, I need to ask Anna something?"

"Yeah sure"

Emma turned and headed back to the mayors house.

. . . .

"Knaves!" The Red Queen yelled from her throne room, Ella and Will were sitting on a bench outside in the garden when Ella stood up,