A Land without Magic

Anna looked murderous as she walked into Mr Gold's shop after seeing Henry carted away on a stretcher

"What's wrong Miss Heart?" Mr Gold said as he walked out of the back room always knowing when someone was in the shop.

"Oh you know just wanting to kill every single person in this God forsaken town." She said bluntly.

"Accent Miss Heart you know-"

He got cut off by Anna saying, "Nope I'm done putting on an accent, I'm done pretending to be someone I'm not and I'm done pretending to be a hero for Henry when I know damn well I'm a Villain always have been always will be."

"That's good to know, good to know I have an ally here."

Anna tilted her head, walked over to the counter and jumped to sit on it, but this time Gold did not push her off.

"What's your plan? you always have one" Anna asked looking over at Gold

"Magic that's my plan I have-"

Before he could continue, Emma walked into the shop with Regina right on her tail

"Do my eyes deceive me or that the look of a believer." Anna said turning to look at Gold and he nodded.

Emma walked up to the counter and said, "We need you help."

Before she continued Regina said "Why are you here Ella?"

"Can't I be here if I want to?"

Regina shook her head, "Not two villains no it's disconcerting."

Anna scoffed before listening to what Mr Gold had to say

"Indeed." Gold continued ignoring the other two, "It seems quite the tragic element has fallen on our young friend." Mr Gold looked at Regina, "I told you magic always comes with a price."

"Wait this was you?" Anna said "I should rip your throat out with my teeth!" She yelled getting down from the counter and walked towards Regina.

"Henry shouldn't have to pay it." Regina said immediately causing Anna to calm down.