Nothing to fear

Elizabeth A

Elizabeth A.K.A Lizard was washing in the lake when she saw a bottle stuck on some rocks in the river. She walked over to it picked it up a opened the lid.

A cloud of red smoke piled out of the bottle and a few second later Will stood there with a very confused look on his face.

Lizards eyes widened when she saw who was standing in front of her, "Will." She said tackling him into a hug

"Lizard, Woah." Will said turning his head away when Lizards towel fell down slightly, "I thought you were dead."

"I thought you were stone." Lizard replied tightly holding her towel, "Or at least a statue." She glanced down at the bottle, "What were you doing in there?"

"Long story, involves magic even if I understood it, which I don't I definitely don't have time to explain it." Will said and after he was finished he turned away and began to walk away

"You're leaving?" Lizard asked running after him

"Listen, Alice, Cyrus and Ella are in real trouble I have to make sure they're safe."

"But you just got here-"

Will cut Lizard off calling, "Yeah I know we'll catch up later."

"Will wait!" Lizard yelled and Will got pulled back by an invisible force landing by Lizards feet he quickly got to his feet and turned around to face Lizard, "What just happened?" She asked

Will put his hands in his pocket, "Bloody hell." He pulled out his hand and three small red diamonds were in his hand he held his hand out to Lizard, "I think these are for you."

"What are they?" Lizard asked

"Wishes." Will said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world and handed them to her,

"Mistress mine my will is think tell me your wishes three." He said robotically, "Bloody hell! Is it the same rhyme for everything."

"What are you talking about? And what was that?" Lizard asked with a really confused look on her face.