Broken

As soon as the smoke cleared the first thing Ella felt was pain where her heart should be, she hid it well by clenching her fists and biting her lip

Emma walked over to stand next to Ella who was staring out the window at everyone hugging everyone else. "Well this is all... horrible."

"Because?" Ella sighed

Henry had gone to get dressed so it was only them in the room.

"I'm the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming that's ..."

Ella cut her off saying "-Terrifying and highly disturbing seen as you watched them in movies."

"Exactly, plus it is going to be weird I mean I helped find my father in the woods and I've been living with my mother and my sister." Emma said as Ella sighed in relief as the pain went

"Making one thing clear I am not your sister, and I've been living with the woman who gave me away that's awful and I'm currently resisting the urge to kill her and David and you at this point."

"Really?" They heard Henry say as he packed his stuff back in his backpack.

Ella stood up and walked to the door saying, "Yep, I believe you would class me as a villain" Ella smirked "I need to get to main street you coming?"

. . . .

They soon found the dwarves, Red, Granny and Snow and Charming in the middle of the road.

As they walked over they heard Snow say, "Now I find my daughters."

Charming looked at Snow in confusion obviously forgetting that he had two, before his eyes widened as he remembered. Ella rolled her eyes and held Henry back as Emma said

"So it's true...?"

Emma looked nervous as Mary Margaret and David  looked like they were about to cry.

Mary Margaret walked towards Emma slowly, and held her face in her hands.

She then hugged her while crying as she said, "You found us,"