Think lovely thoughts

Ella stood up from the chair in the treehouse with a groan she hadn't seen Peter since he walked out the day before

She stood up and headed over to the balcony when she heard voices.

She raised her eyebrows when he saw Henry and Peter walking into the camp together.

Henry had tried his hardest to only spend time with her and stay away from anyone else

But she was even more confused when Peter said, "My brothers tonight the dream of Neverland Will awaken from its slumber."

Ella tilted her head as he continued, "tonight the heart of the truest believer shall fulfill its destiny and with it our destiny. Tonight Henry saves magic!"

Peter looked around as all the lost boys started cheering when he noticed Ella who was standing on a balcony with a look that said, 'I'm going to kill you'

Peter took a deep breath and said to Henry, "I'll be right back."

Peter moved through the cheering lost boys and up the stairs where his girlfriend was fuming

He walked Over to her cautiously saying, "I know what you're thinking-"

She cut him off saying, " Do you? Do you know that right now I want to tear you apart, he is my little brother. I'm can't let him die and I can't let you die so now I don't know what to do. So no you have no idea what I'm thinking."

"Calm down." He said as he wrapped his arms around her,

"I can't because I love you more than anything but I can't let Henry die I'm sorry-"

Peter cut her off saying, " I know you would say that, which is why I'm so sorry to have to do this."

Ella tilted her head and said, " do what?"

He then poofed himself out of the room, shut the door and used his magic to seal her in.

Ella flashed her eyes and ran to the door yelling, "Peter!"

. . . .

"I'm gonna ask Tink how close we are to Pan's compound. I don't want to be surprised by any Lost Boys on patrol," David said as he walked beside Mary Margaret .​