The Millers Daughter

"Hey, I just spoke to Emma

"Hey, I just spoke to Emma. It's a bad wound. She says it's poison. He can only cure it back here in Storybrooke. They're taking the ship home." David said to Mary Margaret and Ella over the phone

Mary Margaret had the phone on speaker so the two of them could hear it.

Mary Margaret was standing by the table as Ella was sitting at the table with a cup of coffee in her hands.

"Well let them know that they have the dagger okay? Who knows what the wicked woman would do." Mary Margaret stated then ended the call

"Nothing, not yet anyway, she could've made me kill all of you but she hasn't." Ella said quietly not looking at Mary Margaret

"Ella... Ella look at me."

Ella did as she was told and looked up at Mary Margaret who was walking round the table to sit next to her.

"It wasn't your fault, she made you, she made you hurt yourself she made you kill Johanna. This is all her none of it was you... We need to talk about what Cora said about you dying"

"She has always threatened of killing me she's never actually succeeded."

. . . .

"Mind telling me why you want to mess with Felix." Ella asked as she looked behind her to look at Peter

He shrugged and said, "Felix hasn't been having a good day, he's in a bad mood."

Ella shrugged and said, "Good enough reason."

She loaded her bow and aimed it at the book the Felix was reading in the camp, just as she was about to shot it she heard, "What are you doing?"

Ella and Peter both jumped back but the jump made Ella let go of her arrow and send it flying towards Felix.

It caught the back of his clothes and pinned him onto the tree.

She turned to look at the kid who scared them, but saw that it was only Zac a five year old who Ella had taken to looking after.

"Ella I'm going to kill you!" Felix shouted