Going Home

"You never cease to amaze me, Peter

"You never cease to amaze me, Peter. Outwitting the Evil Queen in less than a day? That's impressive," Felix said as he walked next to Peter towards the well.

As they both stepped onto the ledge to look down at the well, Peter said, "She loves the boy, that makes her weak. He looked at the well, "This is it. This is where we'll cast it. The ingredients?"

"Felix handed him a bag and Peter took it from him opening it up as Felix said, "When it's done will they all be dead?"

"Worse. They'll be slaves to this new land we're making with no idea of who they once were," Peter smirked at the thought, "Death is final Felix. Their suffering is eternal." Peter finished and tossed the first ingredient into the well.

"What she did is child's play compared to what I have in mind." Peter said as he threw something else into the well

Peter smirked as he threw the last ingredient into the well but Felix noticed that nothing was happening asked, "Are we missing something?"

"Yes."

"What is it?" Felix said crunching his eyebrows up in confusion

Peter looked at Felix and said, "The thing I love the most."

"So ... we need Ella." Felix asked

Peter sighed and said, "I hate the idea but we don't need to get her she's coming to us."

"What do you mean?" Felix asked confused

"Peter?" They both suddenly heard

"She has no idea how she got here thanks to something I found in Regina's vault." Peter said quietly

When Ella walked round the tree to be in perfect view of the well she said, "How the hell did I get here?"

"That's for me to know love" Peter said walking towards her

"Well this is odd you being in Henry's body what are you doing with the curse Peter?" Ella questioned

"Trying to cast the curse." Felix said from the well