Welcome to Storybrooke

The purple and green smoke engulfed the wooded area, a little boy and his father were in their tent as it happened

The father pulled his son back into his arms saying, "Owen we're going to be alright kid." As the smoke surrounded their tent

The next morning when the pair had come out of their tent they saw that trees had fallen and a large one had fallen onto their car.

"What kind of storm was that?" The kid, Owen asked

"A big one." The dad stated

A few minutes later the Dad was holding a map as they trekked through the woods, "The highway should be just over that ridge and we'll get a ride to the nearest town-"

Owen cut off his dad saying, "Dad."

"This is what you get for camping in the boonies I guess."

"Dad?"

"What?" The dad asked as he followed Owen to where he was standing.

They both stared at the town below as Owen said, "Look."

About half an hour later they were walking through the town as the dad said, "This is impossible we drove through here... yesterday. There was nothing here. It's like someone dropped a town right on top of us."

They were looking at the clock tower when the sheriff's car pulled up and a man stepped out.

"Need some help you two look lost."

"Who are you? What is this place." The dad asked

The man smiled and said, "Name's Graham. I'm the sheriff" He shook the fathers hand, "Welcome to Storybrooke."

Just then there was a yell of, "Thief stop her!"

Graham turned around sighed ad said, "Bout time haven't seen her in a while"