The Queen is dead

Ella was leaning on the wall of her bedroom staring at her hands which were covered in black blood which she had just coughed up

Ella took a deep breath used her magic to clean her hands and stepped out of her bedroom where David was making breakfast.

All three of them had stayed up all night talking about Ella, her life, Wonderland, Neverland and Ella didn't mind it. But now she knew how the felt about her.

They really felt as she was their daughter which meant that Ella had to find a way of telling them what was happening.

As David saw her sit down at the end of the counter he slid a cup of tea right down to the end.

"Thanks, ever thought about bar work that was impressive." Ella said with a smile

"It's good to see you talk to me without you looking like you want to murder me." David said with a smile

"Maybe there is a part of me that wants to change."

After a few minutes Mary Margaret walked into the room saying, "What are you doing?"

"Making breakfast." David said, confused

"Why?" Mary Margaret asked

"Because I'm hungry..." Ella trailed off having no clue what was happening here

David was plating some pancakes which Ella was happy about as she really was hungry, when Mary Margaret gave him a look and said, "You think I don't know what you're doing? We talked about this we had a deal."

"I know but with the curse broken I thought maybe you would change your mind." David said as he turned to his wife

Mary Margaret simply said, "Well it didn't."

She then walked over to the table and paused when she saw the gift on it.

"What is this?"

"A birthday present."

"No I told you-"

Mary Margaret was cut off by David saying, "It's not from me."

Mary Margaret looked over at Ella who said, "I didn't even know it was your birthday."