Snow Falls

The next morning, Emma walked out of the bathroom and strolled towards the booth that had Anna and Henry

"Thanks for the shirt, hey is this your mothers?" She said as she sat opposite Henry.

"She'll never notice" Henry said with a grin on his face.

Anna raised her eyebrows, "I highly doubt that, I ate one of her apples, I don't even really like them and she went mental."

Emma quickly looked up and said "What was that?"

"What was what?" Anna questioned.

"You said 'mental' in a very British accent."

"Did I?"

"Ella Scarlett is British" Henry simply stated

Emma glanced at Anna with a confused look on her face

Anna simply said "He thinks I'm the birth child of Snow White and Prince Charming but also a thief, murderer and a Knave Of Hearts."

Emma's mouth dropped in response. "Ok then, Where does Regina think you are anyway?"

"Playing whack- a-mole with Anna" Henry explained whilst Anna took a sip of her tea.

"She actually let you still see him after what you did in the hospital?" Emma asked. Regina had been very reluctant to let her see Henry but he managed to persuade her.

"Yep apparently Henry needs me"

We were waiting in Granny's diner waiting for Mary Margaret who was reading to a coma patient last night after Henry managed to convince her to. To help with the curse.

Anna rested her head on the table whilst Emma said, "You Okay Anna?" Emma asked putting her hand on Anna's arm.

"Mother of all Migraines." She muffled.

The bell to the diner rang and Anna reluctantly lifted her head off of the table while Henry said "She's here."

"Hey, don't get your hopes up" Emma told Henry. "We're just getting started."