Skin Deep

"Peter what are you doing?" Felix said as Peter was opening books then throwing them on the floor then repeating

"Looking for a way to get my girlfriend back from wherever that portal took her."

"You don't even know where she is." Felix said whilst picking up some books and putting them back on the shelves.

"No, but she did she said 'bloody hell' right before she got pulled through so my guess, is Wonderland." Peter snapped

"Do you miss her?" Felix said his voice quiet

"Every day" Peter replied falling onto the chair behind him.

. . . .

"Oh you got the book," Mary Margaret said to David as they sat at different tables in the Diner.

Nodding, David said, "Yeah, I just started it. It's great. I can't wait to see how it ends ."

Ruby, who walked over and started pouring coffee in the two different cups, said, "I can push the tables together if you guys want-" She was cut off by them both saying, "No, no, no, we're not together."

Anna walked in that time with a yawn and said, "You two are nauseating."

Mary Margaret looked up at the girl and said, "You okay?"

Anna nodded sleepily as she sat down and took a big gulp from her coffee cup.

Anna had actually spent the entire night at the bar, working, trying to find Will, doing anything but go home to the woman who abandoned her.

As Anna drank her coffee, Emma walked over and said, "Hey David."

"Hey." David replied as he watched Anna put her head on the table, which was worrying as all the times that he had seen Anna she was, Happy, sarcastic and talkative but now she was tired and anything but happy.

"Hey Mary Margaret. How's your day going?" Emma said as she stole a fry off of her plate.

Mary Margaret simply said, "Henry's fine."