Desperate Souls

Anna walked out of the bar just as Mary Margaret ran towards her saying, "Anna, please just hear me out

Anna walked out of the bar just as Mary Margaret ran towards her saying, "Anna, please just hear me out."

Hearing her out was the last thing that Anna wanted to do she had just found out from Henry that this woman was her birth mother, The woman who got scared and abandoned her

But she gave in all the same and before either of the pair could speak she hugged her tightly, knowing that when she got all of her memories back she would leave and never look back.

She said "I'm sorry, I'm not used to having someone care for me."

That was a lie her brother Will cared for her more than he cared about himself.

"It's okay, I'm sorry too honey."

. . . .

Anna walked into the loft with Mary Margaret after getting some food from Granny's and the first thing they saw was Emma destroying the toaster with a bottle of whiskey and music blaring from the speakers.

Anna walked over to the speaker and turned the music off " Toaster broken?" She said with a grin.

"Wasn't when I started with it... pretty sure it is now I just needed to hit something." Emma stated

"What's going on" Mary Margaret said as she put the food on the counter.

"Regina fired me so she could put one of her own puppets in as Sheriff that's my job." Emma said still poking the toaster with a knife.

"Never heard you so passionate about it before, what happened?" She said helping Mary Margaret unpack the shopping.

" I don't know...I just I know I want it back"

Anna walked over to Emma and took the knife from her hand and walked over to the drawers.

"There must be a reason" She said putting the knife back in the drawer

There was a knock at the door and Emma walked over with the toaster still in her hands.

"Maybe...I just want to beat her." Emma said as she walked over to the door and opened it. Mr Gold was standing there. Anna walked over and sat on the sofa that was by the door.