Bad Blood

Ella was standing in front of a red door that was on a tree and said door led down underground towards Underland

Ella was standing in front of a red door that was on a tree and said door led down underground towards Underland. Ella had sworn that she would never go to Underland again seen as she was wanted by the caterpillar

"Right then here we go." Ella said to herself as she opened the red door and walked in

when she got to the bottom of the stairs which led to the underground hang out, everyone stopped what they were doing and faced Ella in silence and everyone pulled out there weapons pointing them at Ella.

"Lovely." She said, "Anyone tell me where the Caterpillar is?" Ella walked down the stairs and as she walked through the sea of people they moved out of her way forming a path directly to where the caterpillar was sitting.

"Knave of hearts why would you come back here?" The giant caterpillar asked sitting on his stack of cushions smoking.

"I need to find Will any ideas." Ella said clearly not scared by the amount of weapons that were pointed at her

The caterpillar nodded and said, "I have a guess but I have orders to kill you on sight."

"Of course you do, but you know... I have gotten very at something." Ella said holding out her hand and all of the collectors fell to the floor holding their heads in pain, "Are you willing to risk all of your collectors just for something you know you can't do... I know you, you don't do anything unless it benefits you and this." She motioned to all the people, "Doesn't benefit you because then you'd everything on your own"

"... The woods, the east side that's my guess." The caterpillar snarled

Ella smirked, "Thank you... oh and if anyone asks I wasn't here if you say anything other than that I'll come back and kill you all... oh and by the way let's just say my family has no more debt with you " Ella began to walk back up to the stairs and walk back out of Underland, as soon as she got back up to the surface she dropped her hand letting the collectors go.

"West woods." Ella said to herself as she waved her hand in front of her head and she disappeared in red smoke.

. . . .