Selfless brave and true

"Breakfast in bed? Seriously?" Emma asked as she saw David about to take a tray into where Mary Margaret was

Both were on edge because Ella had not talked to either of them in almost a week

Emma had filled David in on what she knew about what was happening to Ella, and he told her everything he knew about a failsafe in return.

David quietly turned around and said, "What happened has been really hard on Mary Margaret the least we can do is make sure she's eating."

Before Emma could say anything they heard a voice say, "I think it's time to give the hot cocoa and foot massages a rest, and I think it's time to haul her ass out of bed and move past this."

David and Emma both stared at Ella who was standing at the top of the stairs with a khaki tank top.

Her arms were now completely covered in black veins it was also like that in her chest as she was wearing a tank top you could see it.

As she walked down the stairs she said, "Honestly it's like you two have never seen dead veins before."

Henry then walked down the stairs behind her saying, "Come on Ella"

"Get your coat we're going to be late." Ella said as she walked over to the kitchen and grabbed an orange from the bowl.

As she did that Emma and Henry walked out of he door after Emma had said something to David.

Ella put her orange down and pulled on her jacket covering her veins on her arms and putting a scarf on to cover the veins on her chest, and was out the door in under a minute.

David was going to protest and say something before she shut the door in his face.

He sighed and leaned his head on the door thinking of how to tell Mary Margaret that their daughter was dying.

. . . .

Ella was in the woods practicing when she heard a snap of a twig, she quickly span around and released an arrow in that direction, She dropped her bow when she saw who it was