Twitter Update

Y/n p.o.v

I was sitting in my room watching some k-drama. It's so sad. All he wanted was to get the girl to a safe place, and live with her for the rest of his life. I was crying because of the emotional scenes that were showing when my phone buzzed. I recognized that bussing sound. It was TWITTER!

I grabbed my phone fast and saw that BigHit Entertainment posted something. I screamed a little to myself and opened the post. I was reading it fast but also slow so that I could see what they had posted. "Auditions" was the first word I read. OMG!! 

"BigHit Entertainment are looking for new members for their next k-pop group. We are holding auditions for both males and females for years 1997-1990 in Seoul, December 4 and 5. We will be testing your singing, rapping and dancing skills. Hope to see you there. 

Thank you - Bang Si -Hyuk"

After reading it I screamed even louder and jumped out of my bed, running out of my room to the living room. I saw my mom sitting on the couch and when she heard me she looked behind her looking at me with an annoyed face. 'Why are you screaming?!' she yelled at me. I gave her me phone and her eyes widened. 'So this is why you were screaming.' she said chuckling. I've always wanted to be a k-pop artist and mom support me all the way. She looked at me and smiled. 'Well you should start practicing then.' she said and gave me back my phone. I screamed again and ran to the other side of the couch and hugged her. She laughed at may behavior and went back to whatever she was doing.

I ran to my dance room and started working on some moves. I loved to dance. I could sing and rap too, a little I guess, but dancing was my life. 

I kept working on my dance the rest of the day. I practice hard, because I knew the k-pop life wasn't easy, so I had to get used to working hour for hour, and never give up.

The next day I went out to buy some clothes for the auditions. I wanted to give an impression that I wanted to be there and that this was something I really wanted to do. I met my friend Jennie and we went shopping. Jennie is also a really good dancer, we actually danced together for 4 years at a dance studio. She new that I was going to go to the auditions and she was the perfect fashion queen to ask for help.

We had a lot of fun the whole day together. We went shopping, then ate some lunch and then kept on shopping for clothes. At the end of the day we said out goodbyes and went home.

I showed mom the clothes I bought and she loved them. 'I can't wait to show them what I got.' I said sitting down on the couch next to her. She looked at me and caressed my hair. 'You got this princess, I know you do.' she said smiling. I looked at her and hugged her. 

My mom was my best friend. She was always there for me no matter what I did or what happened to us in the past. My dad died when I was really young so I don't really remember him, but I know he loved me when he was still alive. Mom never wanted or tried to find someone else when dad died and that makes me sad and happy at the same time. My mom deserves to be loved and be happy, but at the same time I didn't want a "new" father in my life. There was only on dad I my life and I didn't want another one. 

The next week I kept working on my dance and when I finished it I was really happy. It was so good and I was so excited about it. I then started working on my vocals. I think vocal was the hardest part. I like rapping better, it's just, I feel free just saying what's on my mind rapping free style. It's so much fun and I never know what I'm going to say before I say it out loud.

I woke up, it was the day before auditions. Today I was just going to relax everything. That way I knew I could do my best tomorrow at the auditions. I'm so excited to see who else is going to be there. There's probably going to be a lot of people so I need to be early. 

Everyone who wanted to go on audition needed to send a mail to the company to get the date they were going to come. We didn't get a time so we just had to show up and wait for out turn when we got there.

To be honest I was really nervous but at the same time not. I have danced a lot in front of people before so that wouldn't be a problem. The problem would be the singing and rapping part. I was actually going to rap a song I've been working on for a little while. I'm so nervous about that part, because I don't know if it's good or if they will like it. 

I went out to the living room and saw my mom making some food in the kitchen. We ate breakfast together before going out to the beach. Going to the beach is something we do the day before something big happens to us, for good luck I guess. I just remember us doing it everything so now it's like our lucky charm. 

We came home at the evening after a long day and I went to bed early to get as much sleep as I could before the big day.