Hard Working (Part 2)

Y/n p.o.v

'Hey guys, did you miss us?' I asked as we just walked into the fan meeting. I heard the fans screaming "Yeah" "Yes" "Of course" and stuff like that. Honestly they're the cutest and kindest people on this earth. 

The fans sign started and as I sat down I heard someone calling my name. I looked over at the girl and smiled. 'YES?' I answered. 'I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT, QUEEEEEEN!' she answered. I giggled and smiled. 'Thank you.' I answered and then people started coming for the signing. 

Fan meeting Outfit

Fan meeting Outfit

The fans meeting lasted for about 2 hours and we had a lot of fun with the fans. I got to meet this one girl who traveled all the way from Norway just to come to the fan meeting and her Korean was really really good. I was so shocked. And she was the sweetest. She brought me some Norwegian chocolate and I'm so excited to try it out. Like wow the chocolate was huge, and I mean HUGE.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin and I were playing with Coco and Milo, around the dorm since we were alone right now. Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok were making some new songs for the upcoming album we're working on, Jungkook was working out, Taehyung was out with one of his actor friends and Seokjin was helloing our manager with something.

'So last day fo shooting tomorrow.' Jimin suddenly said as he was cuddling with Coco. I looked up at him. 'Oh yeah right, I forgot that we're shooting a music video.' I answered and giggled. 'Y/n-ah, do you want some food?' he asked and my eyes sparkled. He chuckled and stood up. 'I'll take that as a yes.' he continued and walked over to the kitchen. 

I but Milo down and walked over to the kitchen seeing him make something. I walked over to him and jumped on his back. 'What are you amercing?' I asked him as I ruffled his hair. 'You're favorite.' he answered. I got off his back and jumped up and down. 'Thank you Chim.' I answered and kissed his cheek. 

We ate the food Jimin made and watched a movie together. I always find my way to either Jimin or Jungkook when we watch movies, they give the best cuddles. Soon both Coco and Milo joined too and we sat there watching "Pets", because why not. 

Jimin took out his phone after we finished the movie and went on vlive. 'What are we doing on vlive?' I asked. 'Let's give ARMY a little hint about the music video.' he answered and started the live. I picked up Coco and smiled. 'Hey guys.' Jimin said and waved. 'So we just wanted to do this fast live.' he continued. 'We're working on something big for you guys.' he added. 'That's all.' he said and chuckled. I waved goodbye with Coco's paw and he ended the live.

Later I saw a post on Twitter. It was a screenshot.

Jimin and Y/n, really do be playing us

Jimin and Y/n, really do be playing us. They had a short live and then ended it. But yo look at how cute Y/n is with Coco, and Jimin on the side giving us a peace sign. Love them so much.

#WORLD WIDE ARMY

-------------------------------------------------------------

'Good job today guys, you can go home.' our manager told us as we finished the shooting. It was freezing today so Hoseok gave me his jacket so I would freeze to death. The kindest sweetheart of all. 

Not Today outfit

Not Today outfit

-------------------------------------------------------------

Not Today music video

We just posted the music video our fans has been waiting for. We were in the practice room practicing for our world tour, that was going to start in 3 days. Tomorrow we were going to fly over to Paris where we're going to start the tour. 

'Okey guys remember to get up early, we're leaving the dorm at 8:45 so be ready by then.' Namjoon told us as we walked out of the dance studio.

When we got home Yoongi sat down on the chair he loves sitting in. Then Jungkook sat on his lap and then Taehyung on top of Jungkook. Jimin came with his phone and took a picture of Yoongi, so I took a behind the scene photo of that photo.

 Jimin came with his phone and took a picture of Yoongi, so I took a behind the scene photo of that photo

Poor Yoongi Oppa, all he wanted to do was rest before the tour

#Y/n

-------------------------------------------------------------

Not Today behind the scene

Not Today Choreography video

Not Today dance practice

Not Today Comeback stage