Fire

Y/n p.o.v

'When are we going to be at the airport?' I asked our manager as we were on out way to the airport. We were going to have a comeback in France. I'm so excited to go there. I want to explore the city. 'About 10 minutes or so.' he answered. I looked over at Jimin who was sleeping and Jungkook who was applying on his phone. I laid my head down on Jungkook's shoulder and he smiled at me putting his phone away. He put his arm around me and hugged me tight. 

'You ready for France?' he asked me I nodded. 'Same.' I answered and looked out of the window.

We got to the airport and Jungkook got out of the car first. I came out behind him and then Jimin last. I saw Hoseok coming our way with his phone. 'Smile'. he said and took a picture. 'Y/n, why are you so cute, even when it's so early in the morning?' he asked whining. I laughed and we started walking to the doors of the airport. 

I told her to smile and it's literally 6 am in the morning, how is she still so cute and pretty so early in the morning?

#Jhope

--------------------------------------------------------------

We landed and got to our hotel. I shared rooms with Jungkook as always. 'So do you want to do something today?' he asked as I put my bag down. 'Hmm, maybe go out and eat?' I asked and he smiled. 'Yeah sure, let me ask Sejin hyung.' he said and walked out of the room. I waited for a little while and he came back. 'He dais we could go out.' Jungkook said and I smiled. I grabbed my phone and we walked out of the hotel room. 

By now we can't walk around without body guards with us. So since we're two we have to have three guards with us. It's just for safety and since we're more famous now. Plus we're in another country. 

We walked out into the street and got in the car. 'So where are we eating?' I asked. 'Well I found this Korean shop. Maybe we can buy some food and make it at home?' he asked. 'Yeah sure, sounds good.' I answered. 

The car stopped and we stepped out of the car. We walked into the store and were greeted by the workers. There were some other people there as well but they were all grown ups, and it didn't seem like they knew us. 

We found the food we wanted and went to pay for it. As we were going to walk out a girl group came walking in. Once they saw us they froze. 'OMG!' one of the screamed and started crying. We waved at them with a smile and they started talking a lot. I couldn't really tell what they were saying since they were all talking at the same time. We walked back tot he car and got inside. 

'Well that was something else.' Jungkook said and sighed. I chuckled and nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------

'Guys we're going on in 1 hour, so get everything ready and drink some water. Warm up you voices and bodies.' our manager told us as we were about to go out on stage.