La (Part 2)

Y/n p.o.v

I woke up by a kiss on the cheek from Jungkook. Both today and tomorrow we have the day off, so Jungkook and I wanted to go on a little date today since we're all going to universal studios tomorrow. 

I got dressed and we went to eat breakfast with the rest of the boys. 

'Morning guys.' I said and sat down beside Jungkook and Jimin. 'Morning princess.' Seokjin said and smiled. They're the best ever. Jimin already got me my favorite, so I could just start eating. 'Where's my food?' Jungkook asked pounding. 'Oh yeah, you need to get your own food.' Taehyung said laughing. 'Yeah that's not fair.' Jungkook's answered making me laugh. 'I'll go with you, you big baby.' I said and stood up to go with him.

----------------------------------

When we finished we went back to the room to get our stuff and then we went out. wE had 3 guards with us, and walked around exploring the city, and shopping. We had a lot of fun and when lunch time came, we found a nice place to eat.

After eating we went to the beach and went swimming in the ocean. We couldn't stay long because of fans and paparazzi's but we got to have a little fun. 

----------------------------------

Are you having a nice day ARMY?

#Jungkook

----------------------------------

'Y/n wake up we're going to Universal studios today.' Jungkook said trying to wake me up. As I heard him I sat up with a smile on my face remembering. This is going to to be so much fun. I got dresses and went out with Jungkook. We met the others and went out to the cars.

We drove for about 25 minutes before we got to the studio. We got out and saw a lot of people there. We had a lot of guards with us too, so I think we'll be safe. As we started walking I could hear someone scream "Love you Y/N!!" I looked back and saw 3 girls. I waved at them and smiled before I kept walking with the rest of the boys.

----------------------------------

After taking some of the rides we came to Harry Potter world and I knew that I had get some of the stuff there. I mean who doesn't love Harry Potter? I bought some stuff and took some pictures. After that we kept walking around taking rides.

----------------------------------

At the end of the day we went back to the cars and drove back to the hotel. We got inside the hotel room and Jungkook fell down on the bed tired. I kissed his cheek and went to take a shower. 

After the shower I found me phone and looked at the pictures from today. We had a lot of fun.

Look at them gooooooo!!

#Y/N

----------------------------------

She loved this drink, maybe we should come back one day?

#JHOPE

----------------------------------