New Life

(This chapter is going to jump fast from year to year just so you guys know. I hope you like it. Also stay safe and wear your masks when you're outside. Take care of each other ARMY!)

Y/n p.o.v

We had officially disband and it was really sad but we were all happy with all the things we had experienced and got to accomplished while we were a band. We all had future plans as well. We all agreed to live together out 2023 before moving out.

We also agreed on keeping the Twitter account and update ARMYs about our lifes, because we wanted to stay connected to them.

--------------------------------------

Jungkook started working on a lot of solo songs to start a little solo carrier and works a lot with music and dance. He helps out at BigHit with Vocal lessons as well as to train the trainees.

As for me I'm the main choreographer at Bighit together with Jimin and Hoseok. I also have a little solo carrier when it comes to music but not as big as the rest of the boys. I mainly just stay to dancing and helping out at BigHit when they need someone to help them around. 

--------------------------------------

Jungkook and I were going to meet up at this amazing music place today around 8 pm. I was getting ready and doing my make up when I suddenly got a text from him said I had to come right now.

I hurried and got in the car. I drove over there as fast as I could and ran inside. When I got inside I saw Jungkook sitting at the piano playing a song. I have never heard this song before so he must have written it.

I started walking closer to him as I watched him sing and play the piano. I could feel tears building up in my eyes. This is so cute of him.

He finished and walked up to me. 'I thought you were hurt or something when you called me to get here that fast.' I said to him giggling a little. He smiled and came a little closer to me. 'Remember when you couldn't sleep so I started singing euphoria for you and you said it always calm you down? I want to sing that song for you everyday for the rest of my life. And I want you to sleep beside me forever.' he started. I felt really happy now.

'I know I don't usually ask you for permission when it comes to things..but right now I'm asking you for your permission....' he started. He then took out a little box and got down on one knee. He looked up at me and I could feel a tear roll down my cheek. 

He opened the box and there was a ring and our song "Your eyes tell" playing. I was so shocked and happy. 'Y/n, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?' he asked me smiling. I didn't know what to say so I just nodded. All of this didn't feel real, but it was actually really happening.

He smiled and took the ring out. He stood up and placed it on my ring finger before hugging me lifting me up. He kissed me and suddenly we heard cheering and screaming. 

He let go of me and we saw the boys and girls running down to us. They congratulated us and hugged and cried. We were all just really happy right now.

 We were all just really happy right now