Debut

Y/n p.o.v

I woke up in Jungkook's arms and as I was about to move he tightened his grip around my waist. 'Jungkook let go, I need to pee.' I said trying to loosen grip around me. 'Hold it in.' I heard his tired voice say. 'So you want me to pee in your bed.' I asked and he loosen his grip around me fast and pushed me out off his bed. 'YAH!' I yelled at him. I ran to the bathroom and peed. 

I walked to my bedroom to put on some clothes. I put on the first things I saw and I liked this look a lot. 

It was comfy and stylish at the same time

It was comfy and stylish at the same time. I walked into Jungkook's room and saw him still in bed. So I found some cold water and threw it at him, making him jump out of his bed. I laughed but soon stoped as I saw his gaze on me. Shit. I ran out of his room screaming like a girl running from a killer. We ran around the house and then I grabbed my writs and started tickling me throwing me on the living room couch. Pinning me down. Seokjin came in and just looked at us weirdly before walking to the kitchen to get the breakfast ready. After a little while he stoped and I could finally breath again. He left to his room and I sat up on the couch looking at Seokjin a little mad. 'Thanks for the help.' I said and he turned to me. 'No problem.' he said and chuckled. I threw a pillow at him and he looked at me. I turned around fast chuckling before getting the pillow throw back at me, hitting the back of my head. 'YAH!' I yelled at him and he just laughed. 

The rest of the boys came in and we ate breakfast. We finished and put on our shoes before walking out to the car. The car drove us to the debut stage, and we had a quick rehearsal before walking backstage to get ready. 

The staff was working like crazy getting us ready for the first performance. We were going to have out debut debut where we were going to perform "No More Dream" and a little later a show where we were going to perform "We are bulletproof pt.2" and "No more dream". On both shows there was going to be around 200-300 hundred people so we were really excited.

They finished everything for the first performance.

No More Dream debut outfit

We walked out and were ready to walk on stage. All the lights turned off and we could hear screaming fans. We walked out on stage and stood in our position.