American Vacation (Part 1)

Y/n p.o.v

Ellen Show Outfit

Ellen Show Outfit

'Okay guys you're on in 5' one of the staff members on the Ellen show told us. We got our final touches done and went backstage to go out. I'm so excited to be back. 

BTS Ellen Show interview

BTS Fake Love

BTS Airplane pt.2

---------------------------------------------

We finished the show and went backstage to get changed. I changed into a hoodie and some sweatpants and we were ready to go. We got into our cars and drove back to the hotel. Tomorrow we have a Billboard interview and photoshoot. 

---------------------------------------------

I got out of the shower and saw Jungkook on the bed. He was on his phone looking so cute. I walked over to the bed with my pj on and looked at him. He looked up form his phone and smiled. 'What?' he asked. 'I'm hungry.' I answered. He chuckled. 'But baby we just ate.' he answered and pulled me closer to him. 'I'm hungryyyyyyyy' I answered him whining. 'Fine, I'll order some food up to our room, okay?' he asked looking up at me. I nodded me head and jumped on top of him making him laugh. 'Thanks.' I said smiling before kissing his cheek. 'Hey why the cheek?' he asked looking at me. 'Why not?' I asked teasing him. 'He wrapped my cheek and pecked my lips making me blush. He chuckled and got out of the bed to call the manager. 

He is such a tease, but I love it. 

---------------------------------------------

'Y/n are you ready to go?' I heard Jungkook yell from outside the bathroom. 'Yeah, hold on.' I said as I did my final touch on the makeup. 

We got to the location after a long drive and got out of the cars. We walked inside to get changed for our shoot and headed out afterwards.

 We walked inside to get changed for our shoot and headed out afterwards