Japanese Album

Hey sorry guys that this is late, but school started again sooooooo......but here you go :)

---------------------------------------

Y/n p.o.v

I just posted my little surprise for ARMY and I really hope they like it. I knew the guys really like it and were proud of me. And I mean that'w what is most important to me. Their support and thoughts.

---------------------------------------

We were on our way to Japan for our comeback there. I was really excited about this comeback because it's on a huge stage and we get to meet a lot of our Japanese fans. 

We went to this little cafe at the airport to get something to eat. We noticed that there were some fans there, but they didn't come up to us, which I appreciate a lot. I love that fans let us have our free time as well as our work life.

Me and my friends were at this cafe at the airport and then we saw this

Me and my friends were at this cafe at the airport and then we saw this. We love you guys so much, I hope you guys are going to have a great time in Japan for your comeback.

#WORLD WIDE ARMY

---------------------------------------

Comeback outfit

'Okay guys get ready, you're on in 2.' our manger told as we were running form our dressing room to get to the stage. This is going to be so much fun.

(Imagine it's a comeback and not concert)

Crystal snow 

---------------------------------------