Respond

Y/n p.o.v

I was walking to school with Jennie, when we stoped with a coffee shop to get something to drink. We went inside and Jennie ordered two coffees for me and her. She is always really scary when she hasn't had her coffee in the morning. Sometimes it's funny but other times it's really really scary. We heard or names being called and got the coffee. We went out and walked to school again. 

When we got to school we saw our friend Mark. He was actually a trainee for a group that was on their way to debut called Got7. We have been friends since 1 grade so we new each other really well. 'Hey Marky boy.' I said as he saw us. 'Stop calling me that Y/n.' he said laughing. We all laughed a little before entering the school.

'So have you heard anything yet?' Mark asked me. 'No' I said looking down t my coffee. 'Don't worry Y/n you'll get an answer soon.' Jennie said as she took my hand in her hand. I smiled and we walked over to our first class. As we were walking a lot of other girls that didn't know Mark the way my and Jennie did, fangirl a lot as they saw him. I rolled my eyes and we walked inside out classroom.

We had a long day of boring school, but finally the suffering was over as the last school bell went off telling us that we were done for the day. I packed my bag and walked out of the classroom. I saw Mark talking to another boy, so I went over to them. 'Hey Marky boy.' I said as I ruffled his hair.' he smiled at me and so did the other boy. 'Marky boy?' the other boy asked confused. 'Yeah my nickname for him.' I said proud of it. 'Oh I'm Bambam btw.' he said. 'Y/n, nice to meet you.' I said and bowed. 'Bambam is actually in my group.' Mark said as he looked at me. 'Oh that's cool. I can't wait to see you guys on stage.' I said excited for them. 'Yeah same.' Bambam said. I said goodbye as I saw Jennie and ran over to her.

We started walking home but before we went home home we went to the mall to get some new clothes for Jennie. She asked me to come with her and of course I said yes. We went shopping for about 1 hour before we met Jisoo. 'Hey girls.' she said as she waved at us. We sat down at a Korean BBQ restaurant and ate some food together. 

I heard my phone ringing so I picked it up and saw my mom calling. 'I'll be back.' I said and stood up. I answered the phone. 'Hey mom.' I answered. 'Hey princess you got something in the mail today.' she said. I started smiling like crazy, maybe it was the responses from BigHit. 'Oh okey I'll be home soon.' I said as I ended the call. I went back to the table and we continued eating. 

After finishing eating I told them I had to go home so we said out goodbyes and I started walking home as they continued to shop at the big mall.

I came home and ran over to the kitchen where a letter was waiting for me. I saw that it was from BigHit and screamed excited to open it. I took a deep breath in and out. I opened it reading it carefully. As I got to the last part my eyes widened. I started jumping around like a crazy person, screaming my heart out. My mom came running from the bathroom looking at me confused. 'What?' she asked confused. 'Mom I got in, I'm going to be a k-pop star.' I screamed. Her eyes widened and she started jumping around too. 

The letter said :

"Dear Lee Y/n

Congratulations, you have been selected to be apart of the new BigHit Entertainment group called BTS. We hope to see you at our Entertainment December 19th for more information about the group and to meet the other group members. 

Thank you for your audition - bang Si-Hyuk"

I grabbed my phone and called Rosé as fast as I could after calming down a little. The picked up and said 'Hello?' 'Rosé did you get in???' I asked excited sure that she would get in too. 'Oh uhh, no...' she said with sadness in her voice. 'What?!' I yelled out so confused. She was so more talented than me, why wouldn't they take her in? 'Did you?' she asked. 'I mean yeah, but if you're not going to the...' she cut me off. 'Y/n of course you're going. This is your big dream, I'll get my chance when the time comes.' she said happy. 'Are you sure?' I asked. 'Yes, no get ready for when ever you're going to meet them and go be the star you are, I'll be at all your concerts.' she said. I started smiling because she was truly my best friend. She always wanted the best for me. 'Thanks Rosé' I said. 'Don't worry about it Y/n, what are best friends for?' she said and chuckled. 'Right...Well I guess I'll go to sleep early today then. I'll talk to you later.' I answer. 'Bye Y/n , good luck tomorrow and tell me all about it.' she said. 'I will, bye.' I hung up and went to my room.

Wooooooah, I can't believe it. I'm actually going to be a k-pop star. I hope we'll make it. I really want to help people with music.....