New Music Videos (part 3)

Y/n p.o.v

We were at the set for the last music video shooting. It was a fun song, but this time I didn't have a part in the song. My job was to do the acting. I didn't mind at all. I like acting, plus it wouldn't really make sense if a girl sang this song too. 

I really like my outfit. It was kinda badass but cute a the same time. 

We were doing the shoots where I was going to act today and tomorrow I had the day off so the boys could film the other scenes

We had a lot of fun together filming and I'm so excited to see how it all turns out. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Next day I woke up to an empty house. I walked downstairs to get something to eat. I made some simple breakfast and went to the tv to watch some k-drama. After some time in finished and put the plate down. What am I suppose to do all day?

I decided to bake some cookies but I needed some chocolate from the store. I put on my shoes and walked out of the dorm. I walked to there store right down the street and greeted the workers. 

I found the chocolate and went to the counter to pay. As I was walking to the exit someone bumped into me. 'Oh I'm sorry'. the person apologized. 'It's okay.' I answered and smiled. As the person met my eyes her eyes widened and she smiled. 'Omg you're Y/n.' she whispered yelled. I chuckled at her reaction. 'Yeah.' I answered. 'Can I take a picture with you?' she asked. 'I'm sorry my manager told me never to take pictures with fans.' I answered and her smiled faded away. 'Oh okey I get it.' she answered. I felt bad for her. 'I have an idea.' I said. 'What?' she asked confused. 'I can stand in one of the aisle and then you can take a picture of me like that.' I explained. 'Really?' she asked excited. 'Yeah just don't post it.' I answered. 'okey I promise.' she answered excited. 

She took the picture and walked dover to me again. 'Thank you so much, you're my idol. I love you so much.' she said. 'Aww thank you so much, I love you too.' I answered back. 'Can I have a hug?' she asked nervous. 'yeah sure.' I answered. Her eyes grew bigger and she smiled before hugging me. We pulled back and she started freaking out a little. 'Thank you, you're the best.' she said before disappearing. Cute

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I got to the set and saw the boys playing around. They were probably in a break. I took a picture of them and smiled.

 I took a picture of them and smiled

Look at the kids playing.

#Y/n

-----------------------------------------------------------------

After they finished their shooting they changed back to some normal clothes and we all went home together. 

We walked in the door and took off our shoes. 'Wow what is that smell?' Jungkook asked. 'Oh I decided to Baek some cookies for you guys.' I answered and walked over to the kitchen. Jungkook came running behind me and grabbed a cookie. 'Woah Y/n, where did you learn to bake?' he asked amazed by the cookies. 'My mom.' I answered and chuckled. 

The rest of the boy also came and we had a cookie party. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"War Of Hormones" Music Video

"War Of Hormones" Dance practice 

"War Of Hormones" Behind the scenes