Working

Y/n p.o.v

When I woke up this morning none of the boys were home, and I have no idea where they are. I walked into the kitchen and saw this little note.

Morning baby

Me and the boys went out to hangout a little. Boy time you know. Hope it's okay with you. I'll meet you later at the coffee shop we always go to, 2 p.m. See you there princess. 

Love your Kookie

Wow they really gonna do me like this? Okay I guess. I'll just go to the studio and work on some songs then. 

I got dress and went to the company. When I got there I didn't see anyone, well I saw some of the staff members that work in the building but none of our staff members or our manager...Where are everyone?

The clock kept ticking and it was time to meet Jungkook at the coffee shop. I went out of the company and started walking to the coffee shop. I walked inside and greeted the workers before walking downstairs to the "idol" part of the cafe. 

It was completely dark in there which made me really confused. Then suddenly the lights turned on and the boys and staff members started screaming and cheering. I was so confused. 

Jungkook came up to me and kissed me and then smiled. 'What's all this?' I asked confused. 'Well you've been working so hard lately on the new choreographies and songs so we wanted to do something nice for you. We know that it's not easy being the only girl in the group and that you've been down a while, so I really hope you like this little surprise.' he explained. 

I honestly felt like crying. This made me so happy and Jungkook could tell. 'No baby don't cry, you're going to make me cry then.' he said and hugged me. I hugged him back and giggled, trying my best not to cry. 

'I love this guys, thank you so much. This really made my day.' I told everyone there and smiled.

We surprised Y/n with a little party for her hard work

We surprised Y/n with a little party for her hard work. Keep going like that Y/n, we love you!!

#Jungkook

------------------------------------

We had this puma photoshoot today where we were going to take pictures solo, and in small groups. Jimin, Jungkook and I were in one group and the first to go. As we were modeling and waiting for others, we were also filming for a Bangtan bomb for the fans.

 As we were modeling and waiting for others, we were also filming for a Bangtan bomb for the fans