First Live

Y/n p.o.v

I woke up and got dressed for the special day. Not that my outfit was so special.

 Not that my outfit was so special

Outfit of the day

I went downstair and saw the rest of the boy sitting at the table waiting for the food to be ready. Today Yoongi and Hoseok were making breakfast. They finished making breakfast and but it on the table. We all started eating and joking around.

'So what are we doing today Oppa?' I asked looking at Namjoon. He smiled and looked away a little shy. 'Umh, we're going to have our first vlive with the fans.' he said and took an other bite of his food. 'Vlive?' I asked confused. 'Yeah, live talking with fans on an app called Vlive.' Jungkook answered. 'Oh right, I forgot about that.' I said and looked down a little embarrassed. They chuckled at my reaction and we all kept eating.

Today we took the subway to the company because we were to lazy to walk. We got on the subway and it was a lot of people on it. Jungkook, Taehyung and I joked around while Seokjin tried to calm us down. Jimin and Yoongi were talking about something and Namjoon was watching over all of us, making sure that everyone was there. We got to our stop and walked out. We walked out of the subway station, walking to the company. We got to the company and met our manager waiting for us.

'Morning Manager Sejin.' I greeted and he smiled back. 'Morning Y/n.' he said back. We followed him into a big room, guess this is the resting room. There was a big couch and a tv hanging on the wall. He told us to sit down on the couch so we did that and he walked out of the room. We waited for him to come back. After some minutes her came back with a phone. 'This is the vlive phone. You'll use this phone when you guys are going to have vlives now and in the future.' he explained. We all nodded. 'Okey good, I've already set up and account for you guys and you have some followers.' he continued. We smiled when he told us we already had some followers. 'Okey I'm going to stand behind the camera so if you get questions you don't know if you should answer or not, looked at me and I'll nod yes or no. And remember now spoiling or anything. Just try to connect with the fans watching you.' he explained and we all nodded agreeing to what he was saying. 'Okey have fun.' he said. I looked at the phone and turned it on. 

We waited for some minutes before starting to speak. There was 43 people watching us now. Wow cool. We waved at the camera. 'Hello, we are BTS.' we said to the camera and we saw some comments on the screen. 'Okey first comment here.....Hey guys, can't wait for your debut.' Namjoon read out. 'Aw thanks, we can't wait to meet you guys.' he said and we all smiled. 'Y/n your so pretty.' I read you loud. 'Awww, that's so sweet. Thank you so much.' I said and blushed a little. 'What's it like living with 7 boys?' Jungkook read out loud and looked at me. I looked at out manager and he nodded his yes. 'Umh, it's weird to be the only girl, but they are all so nice and sweet and we treat each other as we're family.' I answered and the boys blushed. I chuckled at their reaction and looked at the screen again. I saw some comments about me that I didn't really like. Comments like "why is she in the group?" "She's so ugly" and things like that because is was the only girl in the group. I looked down and didn't talk for the rest of the live because I was hurt by the word.