America

Y/n p.o.v

'Come on, come on, come on. Let's go, let's go let's go!' I yelled at the boy excited that we were going to America for the first time. 'Y/n-ah, please calm down, you're stressing me out.' Seokjin asked me, and I gave him an innocent smile. 'Sorry' I said with my sweet voice. We walked out of the dorm an into our three cars. America here we come. 

We came to the airport and we could see a lot of paparazzis and fans standing around waiting for us. Great...I don't like paparazzis that follows you around, it's scary. Jungkook and Jimin walked out of the car before me and I game right after them. Flashlights were everywhere. I didn't really feel like getting my pictures taken so I hide beside Jimin. He noticed and told Jungkook to come too. They walked in front of me and I had Taehyung and Yoongi behind me. 

I also had a scarf trying to hide my face.

Outfit for the airport

----------------------------------------------------------

The great thing about America was that people didn't really know who we were so we could walk around without worrying that people would come and take pictures of us everywhere.

We were walking down the streets of LA. And of course we Maknae's were all over the place trying to see everything we were walking past. The three boys posted for a picture, and smiled. Cute.

Hey America, we're ready for you

#Y/n

We were going to have some dance lessons so we were on our way to the dance studio where we were going to dance. 

We got to the location and were met by a sweet woman. I guess Namjoon is going to do all the talking because he's the only one who speaks English. 'Hello.' she greeted and we all said 'Hello.' 'Okey guys, just follow my lead and will go over it.' she started. She started with some moves before adding on. This was so much fun.

----------------------------------------------------------

We had dance practice for about 9 hours before we were done for the day. We went back to our hotel and sat in the lobby waiting for our manager to get our room key and everything ready. I was sitting beside Yoongi so I rested my head on his shoulder. Jimin started laughing but I don't know why. I heard my phone buzz and saw a post that had been posted on Twitter by us.