Dance and Chilling

Y/n p.o.v

I started my day with dance practice for the solo show I was going to have in a couple of days for a dance school for young girls. They asked me to have a lesson for them an of course I said yes.  After prating and making a choreography for 5 hours I went back to the dorm to meet up with the boys again.

When I got home the dinner was ready and we all ate together. After dinner I went to take a shower and then I went to Taehyung room to play some games with him and Jungkook. 

We finally got out girl back home again

#V

-------------------------------------

After playing for a while Jungkook and I went to his room to go to sleep. Everything was going as any other day but then I noticed that somethings different. He took off his shirt like always since he hates sleeping with a shirt on and then I saw it. All those tattoos. When did he get those?

I just stared at them for a while and then I met his eyes. 'Oh yeah, I kinda forgot to tell you about that...' he said nervous. 'Kinda...your whole arm is covered with tattoos.' I answered him and walked towards him. 'I hope this doesn't ruin out relationship...' he asked nervous. I looked up at him dumbfounded. 

'What are you talking about. This doesn't ruin anything at all. I love you for you not your body or how you look. I think those tattoos are super hot, it's just a bonus if you ask me.' I answered him. 'Really?' I asked shocked. 'Yeah baby, I don't care about that stuff. I'm happy as long as your happy with those tattoos.' I answered him, smiling. 'This is why I love you.' he answered and kissed me. 'Oh really.' I asked teasing. 'Yeah really.' he answered back and carried me over to the bed. 

'So you don't care at all about body image?' he asked me. 'Nope.' I answered. 'So me having a six pack means nothing to you?' he asked leaning in closer. 'Not at all, it's not even that strong.' I answered him teasing. 'Oh I see what you're doing..' he answered me. 'Oh and what is that?' I asked him. 'You're telling me that you don't think I look absolutely hot and sexy with this strong Sixpack, but I know deep down that you love it.' he answered him. 'You've been hanging out way too long with Seokjin oppa.' I answered him. 'Don't call him oppa, only me!!' he answered, making me giggle. 'No I don't want to call you oppa.' I answered him. 'Why not?' he pouted. 

I leaned closer to his ear and whispered something in his ear, making him look at me with a smirk. 'As you wish' he answered me.

-------------------------------------

'Come on guys, we have to get going if we're going to make it when they open.' Namjoon said trying to get everyone to hurry up. Today we were all going with him to this museum tour. I was excited to see what they were going to show us there and we pretty much had the whole museum for ourself for around 3 hours. 'Chill Namjoon Hyung, they'll wait for us.' Taehyung said trying to calm him down. 'I know I know, but I'm just so excited.' Namjoon answered him making me giggle.