MAMA

Y/n p.o.v

'Y/n get your ass over here.' Seokjin told me. I walked over to him with me head handing low. I stopped in fort of him. 'Did you do this?' he asked as he pointed at the kitchen. 'Did you eat all my snacks?' he asked. 'I'm sorry.' I answered him. 'Y/n-ah, princess. You could have just asked for food, instead of taking it.' I said lifting my chin up making me look at him. 'I'm sorry.' I said one again. 'It's fine, just ask next time, okay?' he asked me looking me in the eyes. 'Yeah.' I said and smiled innocently. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

'Come on guys, we're performing on 3 minutes.' Namjoon yelled at us as we finished out clothes and hair. We were going to perform on the red carpet. 

Red Carpet performance outfit

Boy In Luv MAMA 2014 Red Carpet Performance

-------------------------------------------------------------

We finished the performance and ran back to our dressing room to get ready for the red carpet and award show to start. We couldn't wear the clothes we were wearing now. Out stylist got our clothes ready and we got out make up and hair fixed. 

Red Carpet Outfit

Red Carpet Outfit

After taking a lot of pictures a the red carpet we walked to our seats. We sat down and saw a lot of fans around. We waved to our fans and they screamed even more. I smiled and focused back at the stage as the show started. 

After a while it was out turn to perform so we went back to out dressing room to get ready frothy performance. We were going to have a battle between Block B. I think this will be fun.

MAMA 2014 Performance outfit

We got ready to walk, as we heard our fans and the other fans screaming. Let's go.

We finished out performance and it went so well. It was so much fun dancing and singing. We went back to the dressing room so drink some and try the sweat off. We walked back to our seat and waited for the final awards to be given out. 

We won the "Best Performance Award" and our fans were cheering and screaming happy for us, as we walked up to get out prize. 'Thank you army for getting us to where we stand today.' Namjoon said and cheers could be heard all over the arena. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

After the award show was done we went back to the dressing room cheering and screaming. 'Yay, we won a prize.' I yelled jumping up and down. 'I knew we wound.' Jungkook said dancing around. We started changing into other clothes so we could go out and eat. I finished and I saw a staff member coming with my phone. 'Can you take a picture?' I asked her and she nodded. I grabbed Taehyung and made him take a picture with me. He smiled and the staff member gave me back my phone. 'Thanks.' I thanked her and she walked away to get some make up.

' I thanked her and she walked away to get some make up

Thank you ARMY for today, love you guys

#Y/n

-------------------------------------------------------------

We went to a restaurant and walked over to the private room, where we were going to eat. As we were walking Hoseok stoped me and pointed at his cheek. I looked at him confused and he was just standing there. I took a picture of him because he was just standing there. I walked away but he stoped me again and pointed at his cheek again. 'Kiss.' he looked at me with puppy eyes. I chucked and kissed his cheek, making him smile wide. 

We sat down and I took out my phone looking at the picture I took of him. So cute. 

ARMYs Hobi Oppa loves cheeks kisses

#Y/n

I chuckled as I posted it and Hoseok looked over my should looking at it before chuckling too.