Graduation

Y/n p.o.v

'Come on guys, we going to be late if you don't come now.' Namjoon yelled at me an Jungkook who were getting ready for our graduation. 'Coming!' I yelled as I ran behind Jungkook. WE grabbed our shoes and ran out to the car. 

After the graduation I could see a lot of posts about us graduate with other idols as well. 

BTS Y/n and Jungkook has graduated and seem really happy about it

BTS Y/n and Jungkook has graduated and seem really happy about it. Congratulation guys, hope you enjoy the rest of your life.

#WORLD WIDE ARMY

--------------------------------------------

We went out to eat and Jungkook and I had to pay for the food. Our parents were also all there, and that was the first time I got to meet the boys parents. For the last years we have been so busy and haven't got the chance to meet each others parents. 

I also got to meet my little brother for the first time today, which was amazing. I was so happy to finally meet him. My mom came walking up to me with him in her arms. 'Y/n meet your little brother.' she said and smiled. Omg he's so cute. I smiled and took him in my arms. He was all giggly and cute. 'What did you decide to name him?' I asked her. She smiled and looked down. 'We decided to name him after your father, Lucas.' she said. I smiled as tears started forming in my eyes. I really missed dad sometimes. 

I was really happy for mom that she found a new husband and he wasn't that bad. And having a new little brother was also really cute, I can't wait to get some time off so I can get to know him better. 

--------------------------------------------

I came walking into the company. As I was walking through the hallway I saw Yoongi sitting outside his studio. What is he doing there? I took a picture of him since he looked so confused and kinda mad. It was cute and funny.

'Oppa what are you doing?' I asked as I stopped in front of him. He looked up at me and sighed. 'I forgot my code and now I have to wait for our manager to get here.' he answered. I chuckled and sat down beside him. 'I'll wait with you then.' I said and leaned my head on his shoulder. He chuckled and we sat there waiting for our manager to get there.

 He chuckled and we sat there waiting for our manager to get there

He forgot his code, what a genius

#Y/n

--------------------------------------------

'You want me to what?' I asked my mom as I was talking to her on the phone. 'Please Y/n, you said you had the day off and both me and your stepdad have work.' she answered. 'You want me to take care of him, ALONE?!' I asked again. 'Y/n you're soon 20 years old, you can handle a little kid.' she answered sounding a little annoyed. 'Okay okay fine, but what if he has to like....' I started but she cut me off. 'Y/n I have taught you all about that stuff, I'm dropping him off at your dorm tomorrow morning okay?' she asked. 'Okay I'll see you then.' I answered and hung up the phone.

I sighed and walked into Jungkook's room with a smile on my face. He saw me and got worried. 'Oh no, what did you do this time?' he asked looking at me. 'What can't I come walking into your room smiling?' I asked offended. 'When you walk into my room smiling like that you either did something wrong or want something from me.' he answered crossing his arms. 'Nooooo, I just wanted to cuddle.' I said making a puppy face. 'Then come here.' he said and opened his arms. 

I walked over to his bed and laid down. He was playing some video games so I just watched as he played. After a while I sighed remembering why I really came in her. Jungkook stopped his game and looked at me. 'Okay what is it? I know that somethings wrong Y/n?' he asked, hugging me tightly. 'Do you have plan tomorrow?' I asked him looking up at him. 'Umh, I don't think so.' he answered. I smiled and nodded.

'What? Do you want to do something?' he asked. 'Well my mom wants me to look after Lucas tomorrow, and I kind don't want to do it alone....' I said looking at him. 'No no no no Y/n, I'm not good with kids.' he answered sitting up. 'Pleeeeeeeease.' I begged looking at him with puppy eyes. He hesitated at first, but I know he can't resist my puppy eyes. 'Okay fine.' he answered. I started doing my little happy dance. 'But, you owe me now.' he added.

I looked at him confused. 'What do you want?' I asked him. 'Oh nothing much.' he said and attacked me. He started tickling me making me scream and laugh. 'Kookie......aaaaaah stoppp.' I yelled trying to push him away. He continued tickling me before placing a kiss on my forehead. 'I love your laugh.' he said and laid down on the bed again, continuing his game.

--------------------------------------------

'Can you hold him for a little bit?' I asked as I gave Jungkook Lucas. He started crying, probably hungry so I had to find some food for him. Jungkook started sining and Lucas slowly stopped crying. I found some food and gave it to Jungkook. He started feeding Lucas and suddenly Lucas was all giggly again.

'Not good with kids?' I asked sarcasictry remembering what Jungkook said yesterday. 'Well he's different.' Jungkook answered. Lucas is around 1 year now so he can walk a little by himself. 

Jungkook and I decided to take him out and of course we had some body guards with us, but they kept they distant to not scare Lucas. We went into this museum, to look around and also get some food for ourself. 

As I was going to find my card to pay for the tickets I saw Jungkook and Lucas laughing and cuddling up. It was so cute so I had to take a picture of them.

Babysitting my little brother with Jungkook, he is a pro btw

#Y/n

--------------------------------------------