Jimmy Fallon

Hey guys. I'm so sorry for posting this so late. I had a lot of school and other stuff to do, and I'll try my best to post something every week. I hope you understand, thank you for waiting. Enjoy.

Y/n p.o.v

Yesterday, I lost a bet so I had to wear a chicken costume to the airport since we're going to New York for our Jimmy Fallon interview. When we got to the airport we saw a lot of paparazzis and fans standing there waiting for us. As we were in line to check in I saw the boys with their phones. They were taking pictures of me, and having a great time.

Look at this cutie, she was really mad after losing the bet

#Jimin

----------------------------------

We got to our hotel and went to get something to eat as a group with our managers. Tomorrow we have a show at the "Ask Anything Chat", and I'm excited to meet the people there.

After eating a long and good meal we all went back to the hotel to get some sleep for tomorrow.

----------------------------------

Jungkook woke me up with a kiss and we got dressed.

Outfit

We went out and got into the cars waiting for us, and drove off to the studio. When we got there we were greeted by fans outside the building and very nice people inside, telling us where to go. We waited and got ready for around an hour, before someone came to pick us up.

We got into the studio and got ready for the shoot. We had a lot of fun and the producers were so nice.

----------------------------------

We had the rest of the day off, before the Jimmy Fallon interview tomorrow, so Jungkook Taehyung and I decided to go out and have some fun.